Sunday, November 11, 2007

foget this title thing

today was fun. i slipped some extra fun into reds science potion. hehehe. it exploded in her face! i was laughing pretty hard! so was trinity. sheesh she double teams. i mean first she's on reds side then on mine. heh who gives a #*&@. hey it bleeped out #*&@! this is lame! you can't even say #*&@. anyways i found this awsome T.V show on wolfs it was great. it was totally worth sneaking into trin's room.

heh my little vixen's got some pretty cute thongs....wasn't looking for undies....i was looking for her little pink fuzzy jornal.........FOUND IT!! hmm lets see,.....she hates red.....hmmm didn't think that......OOoh! here something on me! hmmm i'm a creep...."but i can't stop thinking about him. i think he is so cute. i wish red wasn't so pointed on hating him. he might be a pain in the @$$ but i actually think he has a different side." ~ Trin....hmm didn't know my little vixen felt that way about me.

OH $#!%! foxie's back!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

few i escaped with my life. got some nastey cuts from foxie. well i'll get her back. heh.

cya- gotta torture the pigon

3 comments:

Trinity Hunter Farbane said...

YOU LITTLE!!!!!!!
I"M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Haha. I would do something like that, only with the person not living with me...

-Poppy

Shendin said...

Hey not cool.
Since when did trin hate me?
I mean, really.

-Red